Friday 2 September 2011

Hi!

Hi! I'm new to this so please do forgive the lil' errors or maybe lack thereof??? ;) So I finally got a blog....yay for me! Btw, next step: tryin to get a free app for my iPod so I can blog from there...anyone knows how to get 1??? 
Well, SPM trials is coming (boohoo... T.T) been tryin to study and well I can't really say I'm failing to do so cz I have been but I guess I could do better.... It's in a week!!!!! ARGH!!! On top of all the usual distractions I have the unfortunate pleasure of having my cousins over to talk and play with....and of course my dad decides to have a BBQ now ( I mean, do u want me to study or not?).... U can see my dilemma I'm sure.... Just can't wait for this big hurdle to be over with.... And then  there's college to think of...oh3, and don't forget national service too ( yes I got chosen.... Was bummed, but a lil excited now)... Despite everything I'm certainly happy with life....I seem to have found a new thirst for life...I'm looking forward to new experiences (god knows I got a ton coming) and meeting new people ( maybe on this site???)... Can't wait... 
Till my next post.... Au revoir!!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment